HDFC Sales is a wholly owned subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. The company has been floated as a distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits and property Solutions.
HDFC Sales is present in 168 locations across the country with 110 offices and over 4717 employees.
Financial Management: HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions in 9 cities and is continuously expanding its reach. HDFC Sales employs sales persons across all spectrums of financial management enabling them to meet a range of financial needs.
Requirement for HDFC Sales for Mumbai: Sales Officers:
Roles of the Sales Officer- Home Loans (Mortgage):-
* Executives have to source business through all kinds of sources: Chartered Accountants, Brokers, Architects, Builders, Contractors, employers both corporate and government departments* Source wise numbers, Acquisition and deepening of relationship with Category ‘A’ & Category ‘B’ sources.
* Source diversification.
- Meet Targets by value and numbers
- Flair for sales
- Daily Activity Report
- An ability to build professional relationships, a spirit of co-operation, and a flexible approach to work
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Must have strong verbal and written English skills
- Strict adherence to LMS ( Lead Management System)
- Manage client satisfaction and feedback process to team members & external customers.
- Empathy with customer
- Local knowledge and local candidates would be preferred.
Career Progress Path Suggested with Eduroof:
Eduroof would develop the career of its students as follows:
Year 1- Join as Sales Officer, earn Rs 17000 Enroll in PGDSM if you want to build your career in Sales or 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing if you want to build your career in Digital Marketing, attend classes on sundays
Year 2- Grow as Senior Sales Officer/ Assistant Manager, earn Rs 25000 P.M, Earn your PG Diploma in Sales & Marketing
Year 3- Grow as Manager Sales, Earn a Package of Rs 35000 P.M and never look back.
Year 4- Grow in grade as Manager Sales and earn a Package of Rs 40000 P.M
Year 5- Grow further as Senior Manager Sales and Earn a package of Rs 50000 to Rs 65000 P.M.
Year 6-Grow further to a package of Rs 100000 P.M and Experience the new challenges of team Management.
|Job Category||Sales Jobs|