- Study level:র্Advanced
- Duration:3 Months
- Class size:12 students
- Price INR 20000
GRE® General Test
Michael Doe Study Abroad Courses
Whether you are planning to go to graduate school or business school — or just exploring your options — you are taking an important step toward your future. It is a smart move to show schools your best and with the GRE General Test, you can!
The GRE General Test helps you do your best on test day. With the GRE General Test, you decide which scores to send to schools. If you feel you didn’t do your best on test day, that’s okay. You can retake the test and then send only the scores you want schools to see. It’s all part of the ScoreSelect® option, only available with GRE tests.
Plus, the GRE General Test is the only admissions test for graduate or business school that lets you skip questions within a section, go back and change answers, and have control to tackle the questions within a section you want to answer first.
The GRE General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you’ll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
Who Takes It?
Prospective graduate and business school applicants from all around the world who are interested in pursuing a master’s, MBA, specialized master’s in business or doctoral degree take the GRE General Test. Applicants come from varying educational and cultural backgrounds and the GRE General Test provides schools with a common measure for comparing candidates’ qualifications.
GRE scores are used by admissions or fellowship panels to supplement your undergraduate records, recommendation letters and other qualifications for graduate-level study.
When and Where Do People Take It?
The GRE General Test is available at more than 1,000 test centers in more than 160 countries. In most regions of the world, the computer-delivered test is available on a continuous basis throughout the year. In Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, the computer-delivered test is available up to three times per month. In areas of the world where computer-delivered testing is not available, the paper-delivered test is available up to three times a year in October, November and February.
What to Expect from Eduroof Coaching?
5 Set of GRE books
Exhaustive GRE® Study Material, You need not look for any material beyond what we provide! Set of 5 Books for GRE preparation – the best books for GRE:
– Covers all that you need to know to score high on GRE Verbal across GRE Sentence Equivalence, GRE Text Completion, GRE Reading Comprehensive.
– Covers all that you need to know to score high on GRE Quantitative (GRE Math)
GRE Analytical Writing Guide
– Easy to learn templates (with samples) for Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument to get a full score in GRE® analytical writing section.
– A book focusing on important GRE word lists covering essentials of GRE vocabulary
Date with GRE®
– A book covering all that you need to know about the GRE® test
10 Full length GRE practice tests
Personalized One-to-One doubt solving sessions
See Test Centers and Dates for all regions.
Who Accepts It?
The GRE General Test is accepted at thousands of graduate and business schools as well as departments and divisions within these schools. View this list (PDF).